The 70-341 exam, also named Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 exam. The passing score of the 70-341 exam is 700 marks now!
Passed the 70-341 exam last weekend, scored 860/1000! I had 50 questions in total, 3 Case Studies (12 questions) + 38 Mixed and Drag & Drop questions. And, there were about 10-15 new questions in my actual 70-341 test.
Many questions on Transport servers, Transport service, Transport configurations, DAG, NLB/WNLB, DNS (DNS servers, DNS round robin, DNS PTR), etc.
And, the 3 Case Studies were: Proseware, Inc., Fabrikam, Inc., Litware, Inc. 1 Case Study before the 38 Mixed and Drag & Drop questions and 2 Case Studies after. Questions of the Case Studies were not difficult at all, read them carefully!
(ATTENTION PLEASE: The 70-341 exam has been updated recently, read new 70-341 exam questions at the end of this post!) (Ctrl+End)
The objectives of the 70-341 exam are:
1. Install, configure, and manage the mailbox role (25%)
2. Plan, install, configure, and manage client access (25%)
3. Plan, install, configure, and manage transport (25%)
4. Design and manage an Exchange infrastructure (25%)
Read the Microsoft Official 70-341 Study Guide: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-341.aspx
The exam question type of the 70-341 exam are:
1. Single Choice Questions
Single Choice Question Example:
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization. All users run Microsoft Office Outlook 2010. You need to prevent internal users from sending e-mail messages that contain the phrase “Internal Private” to external users. What should you configure?
A. Content filtering.
B. Message classifications.
C. Outlook protection rules.
D. Transport rules.
See More Single Choice Questions from 70-341 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfjZ2U1ZfVEZvU0ZreTJkNG1xdmxjS0xUYkdHWVMxWFNRVDhOYTlyRzBjOXM
2. Multiple Choice Questions
Multiple Choice Question Example:
You have an Exchange Server 2013 server. You need to prevent users from accessing public folders using Outlook Web Access (OWA). Your solution must not prevent users from accessing public folders using Microsoft Office Outlook. Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two).
A. Create an OWA mailbox policy.
B. Create a managed folder mailbox policy.
C. Modify the properties of the OWA virtual directory.
D. Modify the properties of the public folder database.
See more Multiple Choice Questions from 70-341 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfjZ2U1ZfVEZvU0ZreTJkNG1xdmxjS0xUYkdHWVMxWFNRVDhOYTlyRzBjOXM
3. Drag and Drop Questions
Drag and Drop Question Example:
Drag and Drop Question
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization. You need to recommend a solution to ensure that users can access their mailbox by using IMAP4. The solution must meet the following requirements:
– The users must be able to download their email messages from multiple devices.
– The users must be able to look up their SMTP server from Outlook Web App.
– All IMAP4 connections must be audited.
What should you recommend? To answer drag the appropriate recommendation to the correct requirement. Each recommendation may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
See more Drag and Drop Questions from 70-341 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfjZ2U1ZfVEZvU0ZreTJkNG1xdmxjS0xUYkdHWVMxWFNRVDhOYTlyRzBjOXM
4. Case Study
Case Study Example:
Case Study — Proseware, Inc.
Proseware, Inc., is an international manufacturing company that has 3,000 users. Proseware has a sales department, a marketing department, a research department, and a human resources department. Proseware recently purchased a small competitor named Contoso, Ltd.
Proseware has two offices. The offices are located in New York and London. The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet. Contoso has one office in Chicago.
Active Directory Environment
The network of Proseware contains an Active Directory forest named proseware.com. The forest contains a single domain and two sites named London and New York. Each site contains two domain controllers that run Windows Server 2008 R2. The domain controllers in the New York site are named DC1 and DC2. The domain controllers in the London site are named DC3 and DC4. All FSMO roles are hosted on DC3 and DC4. The network of Contoso contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. The forest contains five domain controllers and one site.
Exchange Server Organization
Proseware has an Exchange Server 2013 organization that contains two database availability groups (DAGs) named DAG-NYC and DAG-LON. The DAGs are configured as shown in the following table.
The certificate used for Exchange Server 2013 has a subject name of mail.proseware.com and a Subject Alternative Name (SAN) of autodiscover.proseware.com. Each mailbox database has three copies. All users connect to an active copy of the database on a server in their respective office. Native data protection is implemented. NTLM communication is used exclusively for Outlook Anywhere both internally and externally.
Proseware identifies the following issues:
– Users report that sometimes, they fail to access the free/busy information of the other users. You also discover that some users fail to retrieve Autodiscover settings.
– Users in the London office report that during a 24-hour WAN outage, they could see only new users in the global address list (GAL) from Outlook Web App.
– The manager of the human resources department in the New York office cannot see new London office users in the GAL until several hours after the help desk confirms that the users were created.
– A hung MSExchangeOWAAppPool in Internet Information Services (IIS) on EX1 causes all of the database copies to fail over. Despite having the same CopyQueueLength and ReplayQueueLength as the copies on EX2, the copies on EX3, which have a higher activation preference, are activated, forcing user connections over the WAN.
– A custom application named Appl recently malfunctioned and sent hundreds of false positive email notifications that had a subject of System Alert: Sales Database Reaching Capacity to all of the users in the organization. While attempting to remove the email messages, an administrator ran the Search-Mailbox -DeleteContent command and erroneously deleted valid email messages from the mailboxes of some executives.
Proseware identifies the following business goals:
– Reduce the costs associated with using bandwidth on the WAN links.
– Improve social media integration by using a Microsoft Outlook app that will be deployed to all of the users in the sales department.
Proseware plans to make the following changes:
– Implement a lagged copy for the mailbox database of the executives.
– Implement an RBAC-linked role group for the administrators at Contoso to manage the mailboxes of the Proseware users.
Proseware identifies the following technical requirements:
– End users must be notified after one hour if the email messages that they send are not delivered.
– If mailbox database storage fails, the IT department must be able to recover old email messages that were sent up to five days earlier to the mailboxes of the executives.
– All new users hired at Contoso must have a user account in contoso.com and an Exchange Server mailbox in proseware.com. All new user accounts in contoso.com must have a user principal name (UPN) that ends with proseware.com.
– Administrators at Contoso must be able to create and manage recipient objects in the Exchange Server organization of Proseware by using their existing contoso.com administrator account. All Contoso recipient objects must reside in an organizational unit (OU) named proseware.com.
The Chief Security Officer (CSO) introduces the following security requirements:
– All Outlook users who connect from the Internet must use Basic authentication only.
– All Outlook users who connect from the internal network must use NTLM authentication only.
Due to productivity losses during some recent maintenance windows, the Chief Information Officer (CIO) introduces a new service level agreement (SLA) requiring that all servers entering or exiting a maintenance window must be taken in and out of service properly.
The SLA contains the following requirements:
– All mounted databases on the server undergoing maintenance must be activated on another server.
– All message queues on the server undergoing maintenance must be empty before maintenance can begin.
– The server undergoing maintenance must be prevented from becoming a Primary Active Manager (PAM).
– Databases copies on the server undergoing maintenance must not be activated while maintenance is occurring.
You are attempting to resolve the database activation issue. You need to identify why the database copies are activated on EX3 instead of EX2. Which command should you use? (To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.)
More Case Study: Contoso Ltd., Litware, Inc., A.Datum Corporation, Proseware, Inc., Fabrikam, Inc., Trey Research….See more Case Study from 70-341 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfjZ2U1ZfVEZvU0ZreTJkNG1xdmxjS0xUYkdHWVMxWFNRVDhOYTlyRzBjOXM
5. Hotspot Questions
Hotspot Question Example:
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization that contains two servers named EX1 and EX2. EX1 and EX2 are members of a database availability group (DAG) named DAG1. You need to identify the last several times that a mailbox database named MBX1 failed over from EX1 to EX2. What command should you run? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
See more Hotspot Questions from 70-341 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfjZ2U1ZfVEZvU0ZreTJkNG1xdmxjS0xUYkdHWVMxWFNRVDhOYTlyRzBjOXM
Update Note (1):
Recently, the 70-341 exam has been updated with many new questions, including questions on:
1.) Network Load Balancing (NLB);
2.) Database Availability Group (DAG);
3.) Outlook Web Access (OWA) and Offline Address Book (OAB).
You can get the newest 70-341 exam questions from here:
New questions from 70-341 PDF dumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfjZ2U1ZfVEZvU0ZreTJkNG1xdmxjS0xUYkdHWVMxWFNRVDhOYTlyRzBjOXM
Also, new 70-341 VCE Dumps: http://www.passleader.com/70-341.html