The 70-332 exam, also named Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 exam. The passing score of the 70-332 exam is 700 marks now!
I just passed my 70-332 exam few daya ago, scored 860 marks! I was very surprised at my score, for my exam machine crashed several times during my actual 70-332 exam, I had though that I failed the exam, but finally passed with a good score!
In my actual 70-332 exam, questions on Yammer (Drag and Drop Questions), Azure (about — Content databases/State service database/Usage and Health Data Collection service database/Search Administration service database/Word Automation service database), DNS (Microsoft SharePoint 2013 farm for Contoso, Ltd./configure the DNS), etc. were very difficult to answer, which needs a through understanding of concepts, I suggest you to learn them deeply.
And, I had many new questions on PowerShell (PowerShell command/PowerShell cmdlet).
(ATTENTION PLEASE: I will update this post continuously once I get new questions on the 70-332 exam, at the end of this post please) (Ctrl+End)
The objectives of the 70-332 exam are:
1. Plan business continuity management (21%)
2. Plan a SharePoint environment (20%)
3. Upgrade and migrate a SharePoint environment (20%)
4. Create and configure service applications (21%)
5. Manage SharePoint solutions, BI, and systems integration (18%)
Read the Microsoft Official 70-332 Study Guide: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-332.aspx
The exam question type of the 70-332 exam are:
1. Single Choice Questions
Single Choice Question Example:
You manage a Microsoft SharePoint 2013 farm for Contoso, Ltd. The farm contains four servers. Two of the servers receive user requests, and two servers perform back-end processing. You must forward all requests for www.contoso.com to 192.168.100.31. You need to configure DNS. How should you configure the DNS?
A. Use the DNS Manager to create a new host (A or AAAA) record for www in the contoso.com forward lookup zone.
B. Modify the hosts file in the System32 folder. Add 192.168.100.3 www.contoso.com to the file. Save the file as an administrator.
C. Use the DNS Manager to create a new alias (CNAME) record for www in the contoso.com forward lookup zone.
D. Use the DNS Manager to create a new domain alias (DNAME) record for www in the contoso.com forward lookup zone.
See More Single Choice Questions from 70-332 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs
2. Multiple Choice Questions
Multiple Choice Question Example:
You are the administrator of a SharePoint environment. The SharePoint environment uses Azure Infrastructure Services for disaster recovery. You must create a disaster recovery plan that includes warm failover to Azure Infrastructure Services. You need to identify which service databases must be restored. Which two service databases must you restore? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Content databases
B. State service database
C. Usage and Health Data Collection service database
D. Search Administration service database
E. Word Automation service database
See more Multiple Choice Questions from 70-332 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs
3. Drag and Drop Questions
Drag and Drop Question Example:
Drag and Drop Question
You are a SharePoint developer at Contoso, Ltd. The Contoso finance department is developing a reporting application that displays financial information from an internal application on the SharePoint Business Intelligence (BI) site. You must configure a single server SharePoint environment to support Reporting Services. You must validate that the installation works correctly. You need to build and test the environment. Which five actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
See more Drag and Drop Questions from 70-332 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs
4. Case Study
Case Study Example:
Case Study — Proseware, Inc
You are a SharePoint administrator for a media distribution company named Proseware, Inc. Proseware is in the process of upgrading from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013. The IT group has deployed a new SharePoint 2013 farm. The farm is not yet fully configured. You are supporting the product development group during the planning and configuration of the new SharePoint farm. The product development group includes the research, development, and marketing teams. The product development group has multiple team sites and project collaborations sites in the current SharePoint 2010 farm.
Stakeholders have identified the following initiatives:
– ProseWeb, a public website that will allow anonymous visitors to browse the company’s product catalog.
– PartnerWeb, a public website that will allow authenticated users from partner companies to collaborate on product materials.
– ProductsKB, a centralized repository where teams can publish product-related documents, images, videos, and other information related to the company’s product catalog. Information in this site will be consumed by the ProseWeb site.
The company has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain named proseware.com. All servers and user accounts are members of the domain. The company has purchased the proseware-apps.com domain to support SharePoint apps. The SharePoint 2013 farm currently has the following configuration:
– The farm includes seven SharePoint servers named SPWEB1, SPWEB2, SPWEB3, SPWEB4, SPADM1, SPAPP1, and SPAPP2.
– SPWEB1, SPWEB2, SPWEB3, SPWEB4 and SPADM1 are configured as front-end web servers.
– SPADM1 is dedicated for administration purposes.
– Windows Network Load Balancing has been configured to load balance all host names across the front-end web servers.
– Central Administration has been provisioned on SPWEB4 and SPADM1. ?The farm includes two database servers named SQL1 and SQL2 that run Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise.
– Wildcard certificates for *.proseware.com and *.proseware-apps.com have been installed on all SharePoint servers.
– Five web applications have been created:
ProseWeb – https://www.proseware.com
PartnerWeb – https://partners.proseware.com
ProductsKB – https://kb.proseware.com
Teams – https://teams.proseware.com
Apps – https://proseware-apps.com
– The SharePoint development team has created a custom web template solution package named ProseWebTemplate.WSP for provisioning the ProseWeb site collection. The package includes a custom template named ProseWeb.
– An instance of a managed metadata service application has been configured with a content type hub. Two enterprise content types named Product Document and Product Image have been published in the content type hub and are available across all web applications and sites.
– All team collaboration site collections for the product development group are contained in a single content database named sp_content_teams_productdev. The database has been restored on SQL1, and upgraded by using the database attach method on the Teams web application. The site collections have not been ungraded.
– All team collaboration site collections for the product development group are referenced under a wildcard managed path at https://teams.proseware.com/productdev.
– The product development marketing team collaboration site is located at https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/marketing.
– The marketing team has made significant customizations to their team collaboration site by using Microsoft SharePoint Designer.
The SharePoint 2013 environment must meet the following business requirements:
– Due to export and copyright restrictions, SharePoint sites may be accessed only from within North America.
– The ProseWeb site must display a fixed-width page design for desktop browsers, and a single responsive web design for all mobile devices. The company’s web designers have prepared two site templates that meet these requirements.
– To support the website design layouts, images on the website must be rendered in one of three standard sizes, specified in pixels: Thumbnail (150 x 150), Catalog (300 x 300), and Detail (500 x 500).
– Users must be able to easily copy product-related documents, images, and other files from any team collaboration site to the ProductsKB site. Metadata on content must be preserved when moving or copying content between sites.
– The product development group’s team collaboration site collections must be upgraded.
You have the following technical requirements:
– SQL Server connections must use TCP and port 1488.
– Site collection upgrades must be throttled for no more than 20 concurrent upgrades within any content database, and throttled at 10 concurrent upgrades for any web application instance.
– If a site collection has been customized by using SharePoint Designer:
— The site collection upgrade must be performed by a farm administrator.
— All customizations must be evaluated and verified before performing the upgrade.
– All sandboxed solution code must run on the same server as the original request.
– Requests originating from outside the company network must not be routed to any server running Central Administration.
– SPAPP1 and SPAPP2 must not process user requests for site content and pages.
– You must deploy the custom web template solution as a full-trust farm solution and use the ProseWeb template when creating the root site collection for the ProseWeb web application.
– The ProductsKB site must be provisioned by using a Records Center site template.
You need to begin configuring services to support solutions. On the System page of Central Administration, which link should you select? (To answer, select the appropriate link in the answer area.)
More Case Study: Tailspin Toys, World Wide Importers, Baldwin Museum of Science, Proseware, Inc, Contoso Ltd….See more Case Study from 70-332 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs
5. Hotspot Questions
Hotspot Question Example:
You are the administrator for your company’s SharePoint environment. You are preparing your environment for high availability. You must use SQL Server AlwaysOn. You need to identify the replication methodology for each SharePoint service database. In the table below, identify whether SQL Server AlwaysOn is available for each of the service databases. NOTE: Make only one selection in each column.
See more Hotspot Questions from 70-332 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs
6. PowerShell command Questions
PowerShell command Question Example:
You are the administrator for your company’s SharePoint environment. Company policy requires that you use Windows PowerShell to deploy farm solutions. You need to deploy a SharePoint solution to the farm. The solution is named solution.wsp and is located at c:\solution.wsp. Which Windows PowerShell command should you run?
B. Install-SPSolution-Identity solution.wsp -Confirm $true
C. Update-SPSolution -Identity solution.wsp -LiteralPath c:\soIution.wsp-Confirm $true
D. Add-SPSolution solution.wsp-Confirm $true
See more PowerShell command Questions from 70-332 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs
7. PowerShell cmdlet Questions
PowerShell cmdlet Question Example:
You deploy SharePoint Server 2013. You need to install a SharePoint hosted app named App1 in a site. Which Windows PowerShell cmdlet should you run?
A. Install-SPSolution and then run Add-SPSolution
B. Import-SPAppPackage and then run Install-SPApp
C. Add-SPSolution and then run Install-SPSolution
D. Install-SPAppPackage and then run Import-SPApp
See more PowerShell cmdlet Questions from 70-332 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs
You can get the newest 70-332 exam questions from here:
New questions from 70-332 PDF dumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs
Also, new 70-332 VCE Dumps: http://www.passleader.com/70-332.html