The 70-333 exam, also named Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015 exam, which was just publised few months ago and now is available for everyone. The 70-333 exam was regarded as the new exam replacing the 70-336 exam (also, the 70-334 exam was regarded as the new exam replacing the 70-337 exam, for 70-333 exam and 70-334 exam are about “Skype for Business”, and 70-336 exam and 70-337 exam are about “Lync for Business”. BTW, passing both 70-333 exam and 70-334 exam, you will get your MSCE certification).
The key points of the 70-333 exam are: planning, designing, deploying, configuring, managing and troubleshooting enterprise voice and core solutions with Skype for Business.
For passing the 70-333 exam easily, you should learn about the new Cloud PBX, configuring Skype for Business Hybrid within your environment, and a new functionality allowing integration with third-party video conferencing systems. (P.S. At the end of this post, I left a helpful link for configuring Skype for Business Server 2015 Hybrid for Office 365) (Ctrl+End)
ATTENTION PLEASE: This post will update continuously once something new about the 70-333 exam available, at the end of this post please. (Ctrl+End)
The objectives of the 70-333 exam are:
1. Plan and design Skype for Business with Enterprise Voice (30-35%)
2. Deploy and configure Enterprise Voice (30-35%)
3. Manage and troubleshoot Enterprise Voice (30-35%)
Read the Microsoft Official 70-333 Study Guide: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-333.aspx
The exam question type of the 70-333 exam are:
1. Single Choice Questions
Single Choice Question Example:
Remote users report that they fail to access their voice mail by using the Call Voice Mail option in the Skype tor Business client. Remote users can access voice mail by using the subscriber access number. Internal users do not report any issues accessing voice mail. You need to enable voice mail access without manually dialing the subscriber number. Which two sets of ports should you open? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. TCP 443 and UDP 3478 on the external firewall
B. TCP 5062 and 8057 on the internal firewall. TCP 5062 and 8057 on the external firewall
C. TCP 443 and UDP 3478 on the internal firewall
D. UDP 50,000 to 59,999 on the internal firewall
E. UDP 50,000 to 59,999 on the external firewall
See More Single Choice Questions from 70-333 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpWnJySmswWnd4NEU
2. Multiple Choice Questions
Multiple Choice Question Example:
You need to configure the Skype for Business Server 2015 environment to meet the technical requirements for push notifications to mobile users. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Open port 23457 on the Enterprise Wi-Fi network.
B. Open port 5223 on the Enterprise Wi-Fi network.
C. Configure NAME redirection over HTTPS for the acquired domain.
D. Configure a web publishing rule for port 80 on the reverse proxy for the acquired domain.
See more Multiple Choice Questions from 70-333 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpWnJySmswWnd4NEU
3. Drag and Drop Questions
Drag and Drop Question Example:
Drag and Drop Question
You need to prepare the Quality of Service (QoS) policy for the Skype for Business environment. Which values should you use for each configuration? To answer, drag the appropriate value or values to the correct configuration or configurations in the answer area. Each value may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content. Each correct set of answers is worth one point.
See more Drag and Drop Questions from 70-333 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpWnJySmswWnd4NEU
4. Case Study
Case Study Example:
Case Study — Litware, inc
Litware, Inc. is a marketing company that has 20,000 users.
Litware has a main office and a branch office. The main office is located in New York. The branch office is located in Montreal. The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet. Each office has a firewall between the internal network and the perimeter network. Each office has a firewall between the perimeter network and the Internet.
Active Directory Infrastructure
The network contains an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest named litware.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2012. Each office contains two domain controllers. Each office is configured as an Active Directory site.
Skype for Business Server Infrastructure
The network contains a Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure. The infrastructure contains 12 servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
Litware uses the following Skype for Business features:
– Instant messaging (IM)
– A/V conferencing
The Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure is configured to use federation with users at a partner company, which is named Contoso, Ltd. Contoso has a SIP domain named contoso.com. The users at Contoso use Microsoft Skype for Business Online. Litware has a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 organization. You integrate Exchange 2013 with Skype for Business Server 2015.
Litware plans to implement the following changes:
– Enable Enterprise Voice for all users.
– Add IP phones to the existing VLANs.
– Add a SIP trunk to each site.
Litware identifies the following issues:
– The current firewall configurations allow all ports and all protocols to the Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure.
– A change to the Skype for Business hosted provider proxy FQDN recently caused the federation with contoso.com to become unavailable.
Litware plans to minimize hardware and software purchasing costs.
Litware identities the following technical requirements:
– The Enterprise Voice solution must ensure that calls to Canada are routed through the SIP trunk in the Montreal office. Litware identifies 39 area codes and a country code of 1 for Canada. You must minimize the number of voice routes that you must create.
– The Enterprise Voice solution must ensure that calls to any country besides Canada are routed through the SIP trunk in the New York office. Litware identifies 269 area codes and a country code of 1 for the United States.
– If the SIP trunk in the New York office fails, users in the Montreal office must be able to place international calls.
– The provider of the New York SIP trunk requires that the 011 prefix be used to make all international calls. Rules exist to ensure that dialed numbers conform to E.164 standards. – Application sharing for up to 200 simultaneous remote users and 100 simultaneous internal users in a single conference must be supported. Each application sharing session uses 500 Kbps. Only users on the internal network are presenters of the conferences. You must minimize the amount of bandwidth needed to application sharing.
– Users in the New York and Montreal offices must be able to dial a local number to access their voice mail remotely. Subscriber access must be available in French for the Montreal office users and in English and Spanish for the New York office users.
– Skype for Business Phone Edition devices must be supported. Users must be able to access their voice mail only from the Skype for Business client by clicking Call Voice Mail.
– You must minimize the number of access numbers and UM dial plans that you create.
Allow only the required communications through the firewalls for the supported Lync services.
Response Group Requirements
Litware plans to create a response group for support calls to meet the following requirements:
– Incoming calls must be routed to any support staff who are online and available.
– If the support call is not answered by a support staff member, the call must be forwarded to the group of managers on call that day.
– Calls forwarded to the managers must be sent to the manager who has not answered a support call in the longest amount of time.
You need to create a rule to meet the technical requirements for international dialing from the SIP trunk in the New York office. Which type of rule should you create?
A. called number translation
D. calling number translation
More Case Study: Contoso, Ltd., Litware, Inc., Humongous Insurance, Trey Research, Tailspin toys, Contoso, Ltd. 2….See more Case Study from 70-333 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpWnJySmswWnd4NEU
5. Hotspot Questions
Hotspot Question Example:
You need to design the Call Park solution. Which Call Park design should you choose? To answer, select the appropriate range and application server in the dialog box in the answer area.
See more Hotspot Questions from 70-333 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpWnJySmswWnd4NEU
You can get the newest 70-333 exam questions from here:
New questions from 70-333 PDF dumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpWnJySmswWnd4NEU
Also, new 70-333 VCE Dumps: http://www.passleader.com/70-333.html
The helpful links:
1. How to Configure Skype for Business Server 2015 Hybrid for Office 365 — https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Configure-Skype-for-Business-Server-2015-Hybrid-for-Office-365-operated-by-21Vianet-b06ee805-4349-4519-82fb-b06ed57c0bd0
2. What is Skype for Business — http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/Microsoft-Lync-Server
3. 70-334 official study guide — https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-334.aspx