The 70-246 exam, also named Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 exam, there are about 40-50 questions in the actual 70-246 test. The passing score of the 70-246 exam is 700 marks now! Knowing knowledge about System Center 2012 infrastructure, System Center 2012 Operations Manager infrastructure, System Center 2012 Service Manager infrastructure, System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) infrastructure and Data Protection Manager (DPM), System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager, System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager, System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager will help you passing the 70-246 exam easily. (ATTENTION PLEASE: The 70-246 exam has been updated recently, read new 70-246 exam questions at the end of this post!) (Ctrl+End)
The objectives of the 70-246 exam are:
1. Configure data center process automation (15–20%)
2. Deploy resource monitoring (20–25%)
3. Monitor resources (20–25%)
4. Configure and maintain service management (15–20%)
5. Manage configuration and protection (20–25%)
Read the Microsoft Official 70-246 Study Guide: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-246.aspx
The exam question type of the 70-246 exam are:
1. Single Choice Questions
Single Choice Question Example:
You need to recommend a solution to implement the planned changes for the research department. What should you include in the recommendation? (More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.)
A. The existing VMM infrastructure
B. The existing Service Manager infrastructure
C. A solution that includes System Center 2012 App Controller
D. The existing Orchestrator infrastructure
See More Single Choice Questions from 70-246 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpflh1S25KeW95OF9NaDFwTGJvelBfOW9UWXQ1LVFjR3lRbTU3bTF6RXNxTzQ
2. Multiple Choice Questions
Multiple Choice Question Example:
Your company has a private cloud that contains two Active Directory forests named contoso.com and adatum.com. The contoso.com network and the adatum.com network are separated by a firewall. No trusts exist between the forests. You deploy System Center 2012 Operations Manager to adatum.com. You install agents on 100 servers in both forests. You need to ensure that you can monitor all 100 servers. The solution must minimize the traffic between the two networks. What should you install? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. A server certificate on the gateway server in contoso.com
B. A gateway server in adatum.com
C. A server certificate on the gateway server in adatum.com
D. Client certificates on all of the servers in adatum.com
E. A gateway server in contoso.com
F. A server certificate on the management server in adatum.com
G. Client certificates on all of the servers in contoso.com
See more Multiple Choice Questions from 70-246 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpflh1S25KeW95OF9NaDFwTGJvelBfOW9UWXQ1LVFjR3lRbTU3bTF6RXNxTzQ
3. Drag and Drop Questions
Drag and Drop Question Example:
Drag and Drop Question
Your company has a private cloud that is managed by using a System Center 2012 Operations Manager infrastructure. You need to ensure that members of a group named Group1 can resolve printing alerts by using the Operations Manager console. The solution must minimize the number of Operations Manager permissions assigned to Group1. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
See more Drag and Drop Questions from 70-246 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpflh1S25KeW95OF9NaDFwTGJvelBfOW9UWXQ1LVFjR3lRbTU3bTF6RXNxTzQ
4. Case Study
Case Study Example:
Case Study 1: Proseware, Inc
Proseware, Inc. is a mechanical equipment manufacturer. Proseware has a research department and a manufacturing department.
The network contains a single Active Directory domain named proseware.com. The domain contains 100 Hyper-V hosts that run Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1). The Hyper-V hosts host 400 virtual machines. Sixty of the virtual machines have Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 deployed. Both the research department and the manufacturing department use the SQL Server virtual machines. The infrastructure contains two private clouds. One private cloud contains all of the resources used by the research department. The other private cloud contains all of the resources used by the manufacturing department. The following System Center 2012 components are installed on the network:
– Service Manager
– Operations Manager
– Configuration Manager
– Data Protection Manager (DPM)
– Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
All servers are backed up by using DPM. The system state of the servers is not backed up. Configuration Manager only manages client computers.
Proseware uses a third-party help desk application to manage user incidents. The manufacturing department uses a Microsoft .NET application named App1 that is critical for business operations. The research department uses a Microsoft Server Application Virtualization (Server App-V) virtual application package named App2.
Proseware identifies the following issues:
– Administrators are NOT notified when a service on any server fails.
– A virtual machine named VM2 has a service that stops and restarts often.
– When an alert is generated in Operations Manager, a help desk user has to generate a ticket manually from the help desk application.
– A Hyper-V host named Server1 contains a virtual machine named VM1 that is assigned a high amount of memory. Users who connect to VM1 report that it takes a long time to access the resources on VM1. You suspect that the memory assigned to VM1 spans more than one NUMA node.
Proseware plans to implement the following changes:
– Replace the help desk application with a new, centralized incident management solution.
– Provide the users in the research department with an automated solution to provision virtual machines. The users will manage their respective virtual machine by using a self-service portal.
Proseware has identified the following technical requirements for the private cloud infrastructure:
– The number of required virtual machine templates must be minimized.
– A centralized automated task must restart failed services on the virtual machines.
– Administrators must be notified by an SMS message when an alert on a manufacturing server is generated.
– Servers that are out of compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) must be identified.
– Administrators must be able to perform a bare metal recovery of the Hyper-V hosts and the virtual machines by using DPM.
– In a single operation, administrators must be able to perform a rollback of the updates applied to the servers that host App2.
– Windows Server and SQL Server configurations that do NOT adhere to Microsoft best practices and are misconfigured must be identified.
– All virtual machines created by self-service users must use Dynamic Memory. Administrators must be able to create virtual machines that do NOT use Dynamic Memory.
– Administrators must be notified when an alert on a server in the research department is generated. Between 09:00 and 17:00, the administrators must be notified by email. After 17:00, the administrators must be notified by an SMS message.
App1 must be monitored to retrieve the following information:
– The amount of time it takes to respond to user queries
– The amount of time it takes to load a webpage
– Debugging information
If App2 fails to mount on a server, an administrator must receive an alert.
You need to recommend which object must be monitored from Operations Manager to identify how the memory of VM1 is assigned. Which object should you include in the recommendation?
B. A Hyper-V Hypervisor Root Partition
C. A Hyper-V Hypervisor Partition
D. A Hyper-V VM Vid Partition
More Case Study: Contoso Ltd., A. Datum Corporation, Litware Inc, NorthwindTraders, Fabrikam, Inc, Relecloud…See more Case Study from 70-246 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpflh1S25KeW95OF9NaDFwTGJvelBfOW9UWXQ1LVFjR3lRbTU3bTF6RXNxTzQ
5. Hotspot Questions
Hotspot Question Example:
Your company has a private cloud that is managed by using a System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) infrastructure. The company has multiple departments. You need to deploy a two-tier web application to the departments. Which two library objects should you create? To answer, select the appropriate library objects in the answer area.
See more Hotspot Questions from 70-246 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpflh1S25KeW95OF9NaDFwTGJvelBfOW9UWXQ1LVFjR3lRbTU3bTF6RXNxTzQ
6. Fill in the Blank Questions
Fill in the Blank Question Example:
Via Operations Manager you can use the Operations console to search your environment for manageable objects and then deploy an agent to any object that you want to monitor. The process of searching your environment is called ___?
See more Fill in the Blank Questions from 70-246 Exam Dumps (PDF): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpflh1S25KeW95OF9NaDFwTGJvelBfOW9UWXQ1LVFjR3lRbTU3bTF6RXNxTzQ
Update Note (1):
Recently, the 70-246 exam has been updated with many new questions, including questions on:
1.) System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager/Service Level Objective (SLO);
2.) System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager (Recalculate Health/Using Health Explorer/Reset Health);
3.) System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager (Hyper-V/VMM);
4.) other new Drag and Drop Questions & Case Study & Hotspot Questions.
You can get the newest 70-246 exam questions from here:
New questions from 70-246 PDF dumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpflh1S25KeW95OF9NaDFwTGJvelBfOW9UWXQ1LVFjR3lRbTU3bTF6RXNxTzQ
Also, new 70-246 VCE Dumps: http://www.passleader.com/70-246.html